Translate

Saturday 14 July 2012

Splayed Feet Ungainly Gait


Hello all,

I was walking around today and I realised gosh my feet are actually straight!.
Looking back at my childhood photos before the horse fly bite and after the horse fly bite and yes low and behold before the bite my feet were perfectly straight and in the photos after the bite my feet were splayed outwards and I developed a ungainly gait.

Because this became the normality for me as i was growing up and my mother also developed the Charlie Chaplin walk as did my brother and my uncle.Yes all were obviously infected
I have been with others who have Lyme and they have the same problem with their feet and their gait.
People with who have been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis which I believe should be renamed as Lyda Mattman said "Multiple Spirochetes"  have problems with the legs and gait. Some eventually start dragging one leg unable to bend the knee.
Now I ask the question why does Lyme and co-infections do this to the feet?

There are just too many cases as far as i can see with problems of splayed feet and ungainly gait to suggest this has nothing to do with the infection far from it surely it should be seen as a sign that someone has an infection if they suddenly develop this?

Now I am pleased to say my feet are straight and it's as though they have a mind of their own seriously it's true!

When I sit down and my feet are in their usal splayed position they simply straighten themselves without me consciously doing this.
I am just amazed.

Wow!

Yes I used to also get odema in the ankle and after researching i have found out this is also a symptom of Lyme.
The past 3 to 4 days I had swelling and a painful ankle that woke me up every morning and I could not put any weight on my right foot and yes i was dragging my foot.
I am now pleased to say this has now stopped and i have no swelling, straight feet. no pain.Wow!
I will see if any of these symptoms come back.
Well done MMS!
**Always consult a LLMD (Lyme Literate Doctor) or your own health care professional.**

 Copyright 2012-2013  LymeGirl all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment