Translate

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Mindset and Lyme


 'There is a principle which is a bar against all information which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation'

Herbert Spencer

Hello all,

As Lyme can affect the brain so much it can I feel also affect our outlook on life.

When one is given a diagnoses of a Chronic debilitating illness all one can focus on is how to live with this and how to cope. if one does not have support from family and friends it can be even more difficult to start to think positively..

I was in a hospital bed I had lost my vision, swallow, walking ability, bladder function,  my hearing and my sight was affected and a very good friend came to visit me and gave me a book by Louise L Hay "You can heal your life".

I thought well cannot do me any harm must be better than the drugs I'm been given.
I applied it to my life, I said the affirmations and after a week I got my bladder back to fully working order, my sight returned as did my hearing and swallow.
I took on board the fact that yes one can heal ones self with the mind.
If we allow the illness to take over so to speak then it will.
If we tell ourselves enough times that say "I am unable to walk" well that is what will happen.
If we say complain that we are all alone then that is what will happen because this life is an illusion everything in our realty is like a tape recording playing out all our thoughts that we have had and we have the ability to change the recording at any time if we so wish.
This affects our Money, Health, love life everything. The Universe or God has shown me many things to verify what I have put above,
I will say Louise L Hay and My good friend really helped to save my life because i was on the verge of giving up yep I was telling myself that this was it i had come to the end.
if Louise L Hay can heal herself from cancer surely i could heal myself.

The brain is probably the most powerful healing tool we have to use to make ourselves well and healthy, it does not matter if we created the dis-ease in the first place there was a reason for this maybe it is part of the souls contract or divine intervention who knows but surley if we have the information and the ability to make ourselves well with our own brain well this must be good.
All too many times are we too reliant on Big Pharma to make us well.
As Louise L Hay says "It is only when we are under the surgeons knife do we even consider taht we could of brought the dis-ease upon ourselves".

Yes I could of given in to the illness and just given up quite easily I felt so helpless so destitute. Yes I'll admit it while I was in hospital it was so much easier not having to worry about where my next meal was going to come from. This did not last long no and the quicker I got out of hospital the better, I wanted my life back and the little independence I did poses back.

So yes I will say a lot of our healing no matter what we are using whether antibiotics or Rife machine or MMS these can't work on their own the mind has to come into play as well.
Positive affirmations and positive thoughts/thinking all aids the healing and gives our immune system a chance to make us well and healthy.

Yes I used to be a victim and have a victim mentality maybe because of the way I was brought up or conditioning from my teachers and peers and the media it does not matter now because I acknowledged I did have the victim mentality and realised that this was only making me sicker, weaker physically.
Yes I became codependent and again this was making me sicker.
So if you are treating your chronic Illness do not give up yes it is a long hard road and yes there will be Herx's but keep strong do not give up because in the long run there is light at the end of the tunnel.

**Always consult a LLMD (Lyme Literate Doctor) or your own health care professional.**

No comments:

Post a Comment