Translate

Friday 20 July 2012

Itching, eczema, rashes, allergies and Lyme


Hello all,

The itching is probably one of the most annoying symptoms of Lyme.
Before I researched Lyme and Spirochete infection I thought my itchy scalp was either dandruff or the shampoo and hair products I was using.

I blamed my itchy body on body creams, soaps washing powders and fabric conditioners.
The rashes were blamed  on the food I was eating and stuff I was drinking.
Spending a fortune on herbalists and changing my diet body products for years I thought "oh I'm allergic to......"
I was wheat intolerant, lactose intolerant basically intolerant full stop!
Being told "you are allergic to animals, pollen," all a bit too easy to just blame something else rather than looking deeper and actually looking for the source to all this allergies and insesiant itching which would drive me nuts.
I would lie down to go to bed and then be kept up all night with invisible crawling things all over my body.
My daughters developed strange rashes and many a time were taken to A and E we were told "They are allergic to soap, food washing powder etc etc"
When I think back I remember watching my mother and she would be itching her scalp strangely enough when she had the telephone to her ear don't know if there is a connection there but considering Lyme and Spirochetes get aggressive around electricity, wireless technology etc it does not surprise me in the least that my mother whenever she was on the phone would have to itch her scalp because as she said "it must be my dry skin".
My brother would have terrible rashes and again we were told "eczema"
My grandmother would have very dry skin and rashes.
Now I see the pictures of the Lyme rash  European  and American and yes this is what we all had not any of the above eczema, allergies etc.
Even the pets had allergies and rashes we were told "Food ,grass" the list goes on.
We all had the Lyme spirochete rashes humans and pets.

Now I have treated myself with MMS for one whole year I am obviously killing off the infection and yes low and behold I am not intolerant at all!
Neither is my mother or my brother or my children.
Hay fever gone eczema gone dry skin gone intolerance gone.
Yes sometimes some of us get the bite mark which can appear anywhere on the body and never near the original bite.
If one is infected by another and not an insect that person or animal can still display a bite mark anywhere on the body that is how sinister the infection is.
I can now understand how infuriating Morgellions can be the itching is so annoying, I eventually just learnt to live with it well what other choice did I have? did we all have?
Well now I know the truth I do have a choice as does anyone and it can be treated with antibiotics or MMS or whatever one chooses and one can be cured!
Lyme girl

**Always consult a LLMD (Lyme Literate Doctor) or your own health care professional.**

Copyright 2012-2013  LymeGirl all rights reserved.

5 comments:

  1. I liked this post very much as it has helped me a lot in my research and is quite interesting as well. Thank you for sharing this information with us

    Itching in cast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your feedback and I am glad it has helped.
    Thankyou for reading my Lyme Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Love Spell,psoriasis,Lottery Spell,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility,Tach Disease ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Autism,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, (measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Allergic diseases.Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.,Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffring from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..info@drituaherbalcenter.com / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was diagnosed of Herpes 2years ago and I have tried all possible means to get the cure but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a Herbal Doctor(Dr imoloa who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes, at first i doubted, if it was real but decided to give him a trial, when i contacted Dr imoloa through his Email: drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com he guided me and prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier Delivery service,when i received the package (herbal medicine) He gave me instructions on how to consume it, i started using it as instructed and i stop getting outbreaks and the sores started vanishing, could you believe i was cured of this deadly virus within two to three weeks and notices changes in my body. Days of using this REMEDY,couldn't believe the healing at first until i see it as my HERPES get cleared like magic Dr imoloa also use his herbal medicine to cure diseases like, HIV/aids, lupus disease, dry cough, fever, Lyme disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, alzheimer's disease, blood poisoning, measles, kidney cancer, kidney infections, diarrhoea, epilepsy, joint pain, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, skin disease, lung cancer, liver disease, penile cancer, parkinson disease, arthritis, breast cancer, bone cancer hepatitis A.B.C, Diabetes, fatigue, muscle aches, anal cancer, asthma, Contact this great herbal Doctor today the father of herbalism. via Email: drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or whatssapp him +2347081986098. and get cured permanently He is real..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Your symptoms sound a lot like my daughters. Trying to figure this whole thing out. Allergies and itching and oh the rash itchy hands that got worse when we started treating with doxy. How can lyme present itself through itchy rash skin? Many thanks Jen

    ReplyDelete