Translate

Sunday 12 August 2012

Evening Primrose oil update


Hello all,

I have now been taking evening primrose oil for a little while now and I am happy to say the swelling in my foot and ankles has now completely gone.
I have yet to see if the swelling will come back because of die off and Lyme and co-infections do have a cycle of 6 weeks or is conneceted to a womans menstral cycle.
The results of taking evening primrose will take a little longer to make sure the improvement is connected.
As EPO will not harm in any way and it is not toxic it can only benefit anyway.
I am just glad I can wear my other shoes now and move around with a little more ease!

Peace
Lyme Girl
**Always consult a LLMD (Lyme Literate Doctor) or your own health care professional.**

Copyright 2012-2013  LymeGirl all rights reserved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment