Translate

Sunday 16 June 2013

MMS Update 1 Year & 22 months Today!!!!









Hello all,

Today is the day i have reached 1year & 22 months of taking the MMS to treat the Lyme/Spirochete infection! wow I am almost at the 2 year mark.

It has not been easy in any way, it has taken a lot of will power on my part and it has taken some time to get to this point.

Yes there have been times when I just wanted to give up,there has been times when i have gone through remorse for what I did lose for all those years I had an undiagnosed infection.
I have felt anger and frustration to say the least.

I have been in pain from the affects of dead Spirochete fragments that rest on my joints and cause swelling.

there  have been many regrets about the fact that the infection was not dealt with.

but I do not have any regrets for taking MMS not at all.

I am happy that for once and for all something is been done and i am not a write off anymore i am able to start my life again Ok I am at the halfway mark of my life yes but at least I know the truth now and am able to tell others to prevent the needless suffering.

I want to also show others that 1.MMS is not harmful 2. that there is hope at least not all is lost.
There are many out there that try to berate MMS. I have never said MMS is the be all for treating a Spirochete infection treat it in any way you feel happy with as long as one treats it.

the main thing is to trust your own intuition and follow that rather than listening to negativity and self doubt.

So here am I nearly at the 2 year mark and i am better or rather getting better.

Just do not give up i keep telling myself I have come so far and have had dramatic improvements.

Good luck
Lyme Girl x

*Always consult a LLMD (Lyme Literate Doctor) or your own health care professional.**

 Copyright 2012-2013  LymeGirl all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment