Saturday, 24 November 2012
Electric shock sensations
I have not written for a little while well because I really had nothing to say.
Then just as one feels well all is quite on the Lyme front low and behold something pops up and rears it's ugly head.
Yes we have had reoccuring bite marks to deal with, I had the stripey leg to deal with, the swelling,the list is endless.
So now I am having to deal with some sharp electric shock type sensations on my scalp and my body yes all over my body.
This is not unusaul for any Lyme sufferer I am sure mine would be worse if I was not treating myself.
Along with the electric shock sensations comes the itching.
I remember way back having the same problems when I was about 17 so that would of been about 7 years after the horse fly bite when I got infected.
It seems to me that my body as I am treating the infection brings up old symptoms I used to have like I am going backwards in time so to speak.
Isn't the spirochete infection strange to say the least!
So that old sensation is back again and like I say if I was not taking MMS it would be a 1000 times worse.
I suppose like all the sympotms I am going through the electric shock sensations and itching will go and just maybe just maybe go for good!
It is all a waiting game and takes a lot of patience on my part to see what will rise it's ugly head next time in the spirochete cycle of death.
Because that is exactly what it is the cycle of death to the spirochetes once and for all!
If you are treating the spirochete infection with either antibiotics or MMS or other remedies bear this in mind you are killing off a parasite that has been around longer than us humans and they are very adaptable to a point this is why it is so important to carry on treatment even after you feel better and well.
Well that is what I keep telling myself.
Yes treatment is a real pain in the backside and yes one does go through lows as well as highs but believe you me treating the infection is oh so worth it rather than not treating and living with the affects of an illness that is oh so debilatating and scary.
Don't give up, stay strong with the treatment you won't regret it.
**Always consult a LLMD (Lyme Literate Doctor) or your own health care professional.**
Copyright 2012-2013 LymeGirl all rights reserved.